by Becky Wennlund, Event Team Leader
This event has passed.
Open Doors for Refugees seeks female volunteers to walk once a week with an amazing newcomer woman (and possibly her kids) for three consecutive months: January, February, and March 2021.
Walks start the week of January 4th!
There are many benefits:
- Make new friends; your walking partner and possibly all of her family.
- Get out of the house regularly in winter.
- Help your walking partner practice English.
- Learn about her home and culture, and teach her yours.
- Learn and share new walking routes in Madison neighborhoods and parks.
Please complete this form by December 21st, 2020, and we will contact you with more information via email.
**Please note that there may be more volunteers than walking partners; we will do our best to pair you with a partner but this form is not a guarantee.
Please encourage interested friends to sign up too.
Thank you for helping make Madison a welcoming community!
Questions? Please email Becky Wennlund at email@example.com.